We have an opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to join our team. In this dynamic role, you will assist in the design and implementation of project marketing plans from start to finish.
ABOUT PACESETTER MARKETING:
Vancouver’s leading developers have trusted Pacesetter Marketing for over 25 years. We understand new construction from every angle and from every step in the process. From site analysis and advisory, to branding, marketing and out-selling the competition. Pacesetter Marketing is an industry leader with solid experience and an impeccable track record.
We are a full-service real estate marketing firm. Our experience goes far beyond the successful marketing of projects under development. Our research department and their analytical review of future communities is often called upon by developers to provide insight to the viability of a development investment. We work with developers from the land assembly through permit application right on up to the sales, marketing and completion of the project.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Assisting the Marketing Manager in all facets of the full marketing campaign for a project from start to finish.
- Analyzing general market conditions and research micro markets within the Multi-family market.
- Social media awareness and ability to run and plan corporate and projects specific social media platforms.
- Developing the monthly and quarterly PSWire.
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Business Administration or a related field.
- Valid Driver’s License and vehicle.
- Strong communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Impeccable time-management skills.
- Must work well in a team setting.
- General graphic design abilities – knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proficient in Excel, as well as other Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure in a changing working environment.
- Excellent written skills, copywriting, proofreading, and editing abilities.
If this sounds like you – please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org